Winter Fairy Tale
Slovenia Winter Photo Tour
Discover Slovenia’s breath-taking Julian Alps in winter dress. This photo tour Slovenia takes you to the most beautiful locations in Triglav National Park and Lake Bled in the middle of winter. Look forward to wonderful photo motifs such as snow-covered mountain peaks, turquoise rivers in the middle of the winter landscape, frozen waterfalls, glacial lakes and sugar-coated chapels and churches on snow-covered hilltops.
In winter, the light is especially beautiful for photography, both during the day and at sunrise and sunset. Our base offers a charming little B&B near Bled. From here you will explore beautiful photo locations every day. We will take you to the right place at the right time.
The photo tour is led by Slovenian Dan Briski. The renowned landscape and outdoor photographer knows the region of the Julian Alps and Lake Bled like no other. Among other things, Dan has worked for several years as a photographer for the Triglav National Park.
This Photo Tour Slovenia Winter offers extraordinary highlights!
- Our local photo guide Dan Briški knows the area excellently. You will benefit from his great know-how.
- Magnificent Lake Bled with the small island and the famous gothic church
- Triglav National Park with its impressive mountain massif
- Idyllic Bohinj Lake in the heart of the Julian Alps
- Frozen waterfalls, turquoise rivers and streams, a perfect playground for long exposures
- Small, picturesque villages in the countryside with tranquil churches on hilltops
15 – 21 January 2022
CHF 3’320.- | Price per person sharing*
CHF 3‘590.- | Price per person in a single room
Included in the Price
Not included in the price
What our clients say
This was my 2nd trip with Amazing Views and I enjoyed again very much. Jenny and Dan were very dedicated photo tour guides who showed us the beauties of Slovenia and always supported us to capture them with our cameras. It was a great week with nice people.
As an auditor / organizer I have been trained for over 20 years to find problems / errors / weaknesses, and there was absolutely NOTHING to complain! Organisation and individual support were top. A special big praise to the guide Dan for the choice of the locations and the consideration of the upcoming weather conditions. When even the photo guides Dan and Jennifer unpack their lenses, it means something.
For me it was the first trip with Amazing Views and I am totally thrilled. The trip was super nice and decorated with many beautiful impressions. The support & guiding by Jenny and Dan was top. I will definitely travel again with them. See you soon and thanks for everything.
Day 1 – Arrival
Day 2 to 6 – Lake Bled, Julian Alps and Triglav National Park
Day 7 – End of the photo tour Slovenia
BledOur charming, family-run Bed & Breakfast with cozy rooms is located in the middle of the small village of Selo. It is located just over one kilometer from Lake Bled and offers the perfect base to explore the highlights around Bled and in the Triglav National Park. All rooms in the new rural house have private bathroom, balcony or terrace, TV and WiFi.
Photo tour scheduleWe will compile the exact daily program on site at short notice, in order to be able to respond to the respective weather and light conditions. The daily schedule will be approximately as follows:
- Daily photo session in the morning (sunrise, golden hour)
- Breakfast at our B&B
- Depending on the weather further excursions to beautiful photo locations
- Lunch as picnic on the way as well as a break / time for free disposal in between.
- Daily photo session in the afternoon / evening (golden hour, sunset, blue hour)
- Dinner together in the restaurant (included)
- If required / if time available / on request also picture reviews, picture editing etc. (e.g. in case of bad weather).