Landscapes and pumas
Only two spots left
Patagonia Photo Tour
Patagonia enchants with wild and fantastic landscapes and is also famous for its population of pumas. This extraordinary Patagonia photo tour takes you to selected highlights in the Argentinean and Chilean part of Patagonia. Massive glaciers, idyllic lakes, rugged mountain peaks and the endless expanses of the pampas contribute to the diversity of photo motifs in southern Chile and Argentina.
You will visit the impressive Torres del Paine National Park and the impressive Torres del Paine National Park. Besides photographing the landscapes, you will go puma tracking in the Torres del Paine National Park. On this tour, you will also experience the traditional life of the gauchos and with a bit of luck, photograph a flying condor. Great wildlife pictures always require time, which we will certainly have on this tour. In each location we stay for several nights.
As on all our photo tours, also in Chile we work together with an exceptionally good local partner. This partner has many years of experience and is one of the pioneers in puma tracking. This Patagonia photo tour is accompanied by a renowned Chilean photographer with a long experience in photo travel in the region. She has previously worked as a guide in the Torres del Paine National Park and as a puma tracker.
On this tour we will take you to the most beautiful photo spots in Patagonia in order that you can take great photos of the unique landscape and wildlife.
This Patagonia Photo Tour offers extraordinary highlights!
- Unique opportunity to observe and photograph pumas in the wild. Wildlife photography at its best. We spend three full days tracking and photographing pumas. You have a great chance of taking home some exceptional images.
- Fantastic landscape photography in El Calafate with the Perito Moreno Glacier and in the iconic Torres del Paine National Park.
- The impressive landscape of Patagonia with its steep mountain peaks, emerald green lakes and lagoons is considered by us to be one of the most beautiful places in the world for landscape photography. This fantastic region is definitely an Eldorado for photographers.
- You will immerse yourself in the traditional life of the gauchos.
- The travel time was deliberately set for the autumn of the southern hemisphere. The autumn colours are beautiful and perhaps the mountain peaks are already sugared with the first snow.
- On this trip you will discover Patagonia together with a renowned local professional photographer who has more than 20 years of experience in this destination and knows it very good.
- The impressive landscape of Patagonia with its steeply rising mountain peaks, emerald green lakes and lagoons makes the heart of every landscape photographer beat faster.
- You will bring home dream images from Argentina and Chile!
Fitness Level for this Patagonia Photo Tour
For this Patagonia photo tour, you should have a good level of physical fitness and surefootedness in order to participate in smaller hikes on location to the photo spots. When tracking pumas you will hike 2-3 kilometres at a time and often spend the whole day outdoors. You therefore need a good basic level of fitness and can also hike well over uneven terrain with your photo equipment.
You will be photographing intensively and will be outdoors at times with the best light conditions. This means that you will sometimes hike in the dark. The exact programme will be determined flexibly on site according to the current weather conditions.
20 – 30 April 2024
CHF 11’790.- | Price per person sharing (double occupancy)
CHF 13’590.- | Price per person in a single room
20 – 30 April 2025
coming soon | Price per person sharing (double occupancy)
coming soon | Price per person in a single room
Included in the Price
Not included in the Price
What our clients say
We had to wait a long time before we could finally travel to Patagonia. But it was worth it in every respect. What an incredible 10 days we experienced in this unique landscape! Perfectly guided by Thomas Brühlmann, Cristina Harboe and the other local guides, we were able to let off steam photographically. But the highlight was definitely the 3 days of puma tracking. Here we were able to benefit from Rodrigo Moraga's many years of knowledge and photograph the animals at almost arm's length. I would love to go there again right away!
Day 1 - Arrival in El Calafate
Day 2 - Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 3 - 5 – Landscape photography in Torres del Paine National Park
Day 6 – Life of the gauchos
Day 7 to 9 - Puma tracking in Torres del Paine
Day 10 - From the landscapes in Torres del Paine on to Punta Arenas
Day 11 - End of the photo tour