Snowdonia & North Wales
Photo Tour Snowdonia & North Wales
This one-week photography tour takes you to the north-west of Europe, to Wales. Wales is not big, but it is full of surprises and is a wonderful region. The country is characterised by its unique Welsh language and Celtic culture.
You will spend six nights in a selected accommodation near Snowdonia National Park and discover the Northwest of Wales including the coastal region of Anglesey.
Snowdonia National Park is the heart of North Wales. Snowdonia is the oldest of the three national parks in Wales and this impressive mountainous region shows you the country at its most pristine. The coastal region of Anglesey is considered a top photo spot in the UK.
On this photo tour you will experience varied landscapes and spectacular photo highlights far away from the tourist crowds. Get inspired by idyllic lakes and rivers, rugged coastal areas, rugged mountains, breath-taking rock formations and much more. You will be thrilled.
Benefit from our local photo guide Nick Hanson, who knows Wales inside out. The best photo spots are guaranteed on this photo tour.
Photographic highlights on this Photo Tour Snowdonia & North Wales
- On this photo tour you will be accompanied by professional and well-known photographer Nick Hanson. Wales is Nick’s second home, as his wife comes from here. He therefore knows the country excellently.
- On this photo tour through North Wales you will visit classic photo locations as well as unknown spots that are still an insider tip.
- Wales’ fickle and ever-so-rapidly changing weather makes for fantastic lighting scenes, guaranteeing you high-contrast and dramatic shots.
- Autumn is a wonderful time to see the colours of Wales’ nature. The days become shorter, the sun is low and fog forms in the valleys. During the day, however, an area of high pressure can provide clear weather conditions. This is considered the best time for mountain photography before winter sets in.
- From the rugged coastline with lighthouses and beautiful beaches on the island of Anglesey to Snowdonia National Park, the North West of Wales offers photographers a wide range of exciting photo opportunities. You’ll see spectacular mountains, beautiful lakes, waterfalls and abandoned quarries. If you’re lucky, you’ll also photograph wildlife in Wales. The breath-taking landscape is home to mountain goats and wild ponies.
- On this tour you are far away from the tourist crowds and experience pure nature, peace and seclusion.
Price & Services
07. – 13. November 2023
CHF 3’450.- | Price per person in a double room
CHF 3’650.- | Price per person in a single room
Included in the price
Not included in the price
Combine the Snowdonia Photo Tour with Scotland
The photo tours “Photo Tour North Wales” and “Mystical Scotland” are timed to coincide and can be optimally combined. The two trips together give an incomparable insight into two of the most beautiful regions of Great Britain. A treat for all those who enjoy photographing landscapes.
When booking both trips, you benefit from a combination discount of CHF 250 per person.
Learn more about the photo tour Mystical Scotland.
What our clients say
Tag 1: Meet up in Manchester & travel to Snowdonia
Tag 2 - 6: On the road in Snowdonia National Park und on the Isle of Anglesey
Tag 7: End of the photo tour