Svalbard Photo Tour
The focus of our Spitsbergen/Svalbard photo expeditions is on the Arctic magic of light, the impressive landscapes of the Arctic and the wildlife. The light conditions on Svalbard are simply magical at any time of the year. The landscapes and the ice fjords will cast a spell over you. With a little luck we will also be able to capture great wildlife images of polar bears, walruses, seals, arctic foxes, reindeer and birds.
For all our Arctic photo expeditions we charter a small ship exclusively for our group. The expeditions are fully dedicated to photography and there will be no other tourists on board. You will have enough space – also for extensive photo equipment. We organize the expedition in cooperation with Daisy Gilardini.
Join us! Explore and photograph the magical Arctic. This will be the trip of a lifetime.
This Spitsbergen Photo Tour offers extraordinary highlights!
- The Arctic light is magical, and the Svalbard landscapes and wildlife are simply spectacular.
- Very good chance to spot and photograph wildlife like polar bears, walruses, seals, arctic foxes and reindeer.
- For our photo expeditions to the Arctic we charter small ships exclusively for our groups. Both the MS Origo and the MS Villa are perfectly suited for photo expeditions in the Arctic. The expedition is all about being in the right place at the right time.
- The Arctic photo expeditions are led by the award-winning wildlife photographer Daisy Gilardini. Be inspired by one of the best photographers in her field.
- You will benefit from a small group of maximum 10 to 12 guests and individual attention from 2 professional photographers on board. Under their guidance you will bring home amazing images!
What our clients say
I am still completely blown away that I had a chance to experience this breath-taking, wild beauty of nature. And watching the King of the Arctic in his natural environment is the crowning glory. This trip was rounded off by perfect organisation and execution, first class food, super nice crew and really great tips from the experienced nature photographer Daisy Gilardini and Thomas from Amazing Views, who delivered a perfect all-round carefree package for me. Sorry Thomas, if I have to repeat myself again and again: THANK YOU VERY MUCH to you and Jennifer for making such trips possible!!! I would like to be part of this journey once again.
I had a dream, and it came true! Svalbard with Jenny and Daisy can hardly be 'topped'. The organisation- incl. consideration of my 'special handicaps' was just great. In addition, the team on board was extremely customer oriented. Thus we experienced indescribable photo events from day to day.
Philip & Barbara
The trip to Spitsbergen with its unspoilt landscape, abundance of animals and the fascinating play of lights was a matter of the heart. We were able to experience a lot on this perfectly organized trip. The accommodation on the ship was perfect and the excursion mode fully met our taste. Among the many photos there are a few great pictures, which are a joy thanks to Jenny and Daisy. Many thanks for the great days Philipp & Barbara.
Svalbard, Arctic, polar bears, glaciers, walruses, birds, and pure nature. This trip is unforgettable, but not only because of the nature, the animal and bird life and the silence and tranquillity of this area, but also because of the amazing view and One Ocean. Everything just fits: the ship, the crew, the staff of One Ocean, who left no question unanswered, were always helpful, cheerful and obliging. Especially THANKS to Jenny Brühlmann and Daisy Gilardini. Not only do they have a profound knowledge of photography and the area, they are also very good at communicating it, and they managed to turn me from a non-photographer to a proud owner of a camera and have total fun taking pictures. I have learned to appreciate both of them very much, not only as photographers and tour guides, but also as people.