one spot available
Northern Spain Photo Tour
Discover the photographic highlights of northern Spain. Travel from Bilbao in the Basque Country to Galicia in the west. Wild coasts, bizarre rock formations, lonely beaches, green landscapes and fairy-tale lighthouses awaits you.
The varied photo motifs of northern Spain are perfect for experimenting with long-term exposures, among other things.
With ideal weather conditions and a clear sky, you have the opportunity to photograph the galactic centre of the Milky Way above the epic landscape of northern Spain. You will stay in comfortable hotels not far from the photo locations.
We will put together the exact daily program on site at short notice in order to be able to deal with the respective weather and light conditions. To make sure you can capture shots at the right time with the right light in the golden and blue hour, we will be outdoors especially at sunrise and sunset times. In between, after breakfast or in the early afternoon, you will have free time to relax. The dates of this photo tour are based on the tides and visibility of the Milky Way (weather permitting).
The Northern Spain Photo Tour offers extraordinary highlights!
- Fantastic coastal landscapes of northern Spain with rugged rocks and impressive cliffs.
- Fascinating rock formations (Flysch) on the beaches with wonderful lines and layers.
- Lighthouses and monasteries in spectacular locations.
- Countless possibilities to experiment with grey, polar and gradient filters.
- You will stay in cosy and comfortable hotels with all amenities close to the photo locations.
- You will be accompanied and have intensive supervision by two professional photographers
20 – 26 Juni 2022
CHF 2‘790.- | Price per person sharing (double occupancy)
CHF 2‘990.- | Price per person in a single room
Included in the price
Not included in the price
What our clients say
Monika & Hans
Jenny and Fabio carried out an exciting and photographically impressive journey with excellent organisation and almost loving on-site support in a region that is not yet photographically well known. And we returned home with many impressive photos. This will certainly not be our last trip with Amazing Views. A very big thank you.
Absolutely professionally planned and organized and at the same time the necessary relaxed atmosphere for an unforgettable trip! I would recommend it to anyone who really wants to make progress.