Lavender Magic Provence
Photo Tour Provence
During the Provence photo tour, you will discover the Valensole plateau during the peak of the lavender blossom. A purple sea of blossoms stretches in many places to the horizon. A feast for the eyes of every photographer. Look forward to breathtakingly luminous lavender fields and photograph them at the most beautiful times of day, in the golden light of sunset or sunrise.
During the photo tour Provence, you will discover the scenic plateau of Valensole with its endless expanses, huge lavender fields and scattered farms. The area is part of the largest continuous lavender growing area in France. The buzzing of busy bees and the scent of lavender are omnipresent here.
Benefit from Fabio Antenore’s expert know-how. Fabio got famous through his pictures of Provence, among the many other pictures. He knows the region like no other photographer.
This Provence Photo Tour offers extraordinary highlights!
- Landscape photography at its best – photographing wonderfully fragrant lavender fields in the most beautiful light.
- In addition to the lavender fields, you will also photograph other highlights that the region has to offer: rushing waterfalls, pretty old towns and markets and much more.
- Countless opportunities to experiment with grey, polar and graduated filters
- Excellent local knowledge – we’ll guide you to the best spots.
- Learn special shooting techniques under guidance and edit images professionally.
- Accompaniment and intensive supervision by two professional photographers.
4. – 9. July 2022
CHF 2‘990.- | Price per person in a double room
CHF 3’340.- | Price per person in a single room
Included in the price
Not included in the price
What our clients say
Monika & Hans
Jenny and Fabio carried out an exciting and photographically impressive journey with excellent organisation and almost loving on-site support in a region that is not yet photographically well known. And we returned home with many impressive photos. This will certainly not be our last trip with Amazing Views. A very big thank you.
Absolutely professionally planned and organized and at the same time the necessary relaxed atmosphere for an unforgettable trip! I would recommend it to anyone who really wants to make progress.