European brown bears
Photo Tour Bears Slovenia
Slovenia is a country rich in forests – as much as 60 percent of its land area is covered by forests. The most extensive forests can be found in the south of Slovenia. Because of their remoteness and sparse population, these forests are ideal habitat for numerous animal species – including bears. An estimated 500-600 brown bears live in the region.
On this photo tour Bears Slovenia you will take photos from hides for 4-5 hours in the afternoons. Chances for photographing bears are exceptionally good. In the mornings you will explore the varied and photogenic surroundings with our local guides, with enchanting gorges, mysterious caves, and idyllic lake scenery.
This Photo Tour Bears Slovenia offers extraordinary highlights!
- 4 afternoons of photography from safe hides. Exceptionally good chances to take great pictures of bears and other wild animals.
- In the mornings, different photo excursions in the wild and wooded Notranjsko region: for example, a visit to a beautiful cave with underground rivers and lakes, an enchanting gorge with natural bridges and quiet oases, or the Sickersee, situated in the middle of a large karst field with idyllic nature.
- On request bird photography from the hide
- Tips & Tricks for the wildlife photography
- Small group, with maximum 5 participants
6 – 11 September 2021
CHF 2‘590.- | Price per person sharing (double occupancy)
CHF 2‘780.- | Price per person in a single room
Included in the price
Not included in the price
What our clients say
This was my 2nd trip with Amazing Views and I enjoyed again very much. Jenny and Dan were very dedicated photo tour guides who showed us the beauties of Slovenia and always supported us to capture them with our cameras. It was a great week with nice people.
As an auditor / organizer I have been trained for over 20 years to find problems / errors / weaknesses, and there was absolutely NOTHING to complain! Organisation and individual support were top. A special big praise to the guide Dan for the choice of the locations and the consideration of the upcoming weather conditions. When even the photo guides Dan and Jennifer unpack their lenses, it means something.
For me it was the first trip with Amazing Views and I am totally thrilled. The trip was super nice and decorated with many beautiful impressions. The support & guiding by Jenny and Dan was top. I will definitely travel again with them. See you soon and thanks for everything.
Day 1 – Arrival to Zagreb or Ljubljana
Days 2 to 5 – Among the bears
Day 6 – End of the photo tour