Travel safety with Covid-19
Book safely despite Covid-19
Travel is possible. Covid-19 will continue to affect travel in the coming months. But in certain countries it is already possible to travel again. Others will be added. To give you as much planning security as possible in the current environment, you will find the corresponding measures here.
Photo Tours in 2021
- We continuously monitor the situation in our destination countries and are in constant exchange with our local partners.
- As a rule, we decide at the latest 4 weeks before departure whether we can carry out the trip.
- If a trip cannot be carried out due to official measures (e.g. quarantine obligation, travel warning, etc.), you have the option of rebooking for the same trip on a later date or for another trip from our range. Alternatively, you can have a voucher issued for the payments made. This gives you some time to decide on another photo tour.
- If a rebooking or a voucher is not an option for you, we will refund the payments already made less an order fee of CHF 100 per person.
- Please note that providing negative PCR tests before departure or in the destination country, wearing protective masks or taking the temperature in accommodation etc. is not a reason for us to cancel a tour.
Cancellation of a trip by you
If you cancel your participation in a trip, our General Terms and Conditions of Business and Travel as well as any special conditions of participation according to the trip description apply.
Consult your travel insurance for any cover (e.g. illness before departure).
Many thanks to all our customers for their trust. Your money is in safe hands with us. We are financially sound and have customer money protection with Swiss Travel Security (STS).
Why go on a Photo Tour with Amazing Views?
- We work with the best local providers. All accommodation and services are handpicked and tested by us.
- We have already successfully carried out over 100 photo tours at home and abroad.
- You travel away from mass tourism to selected destinations at the right time in the right place – in small groups or privately.
- You benefit from the know-how of our renowned photo guides. They usually live at the destination and know their region perfectly.