Travel safety with Covid-19
Book safely despite Covid-19
Travel is possible. Covid-19 will continue to affect travel in the coming months. But in certain countries it is already possible to travel again. Others will be added. To give you as much planning security as possible in the current environment, you will find the corresponding measures here.
Photo Tours in 2022
- We continuously monitor the situation in our destination countries and are in constant exchange with our local partners.
- As a rule, we decide at the latest 4 weeks before departure whether we can carry out the trip.
- If a trip cannot be carried out due to official measures (e.g. quarantine obligation, travel ban, etc.), you have the option of rebooking for the same trip on a later date or for another trip from our range. Alternatively, you can have a voucher issued for the payments made. This gives you some time to decide on another photo tour.
- If a rebooking or a voucher is not an option for you, we will refund the payments already made less an order fee of CHF 100 per person.
- As before the pandemic, you are responsible for fulfilling the entry requirements of the individual countries. If a negative test, registration with personal data or vaccination is required for entry into a country, we will inform you accordingly in advance of the trip. Cancellation of the trip by you are subject to the general terms & conditions.
- Please protect yourself accordingly before departure and only join the trip if you feel healthy. We recommend that you do a Covid self-test before you start your journey.
- During the trip we recommend wearing FFP2 or hygiene masks when travelling in closed vehicles (e.g. vans). Please follow the instructions of the guides on site.
- In case of disease symptoms and a positive test (self-test, antigen, or PCR test) you cannot continue the trip with the group. Please ensure that you have appropriate insurance cover for this eventuality.
Cancellation of a trip by you
If you cancel your participation in a trip, our General Terms and Conditions of Business and Travel as well as any special conditions of participation according to the trip description apply.
Consult your travel insurance for any cover (e.g. illness before departure).
Why go on a Photo Tour with Amazing Views?
Many thanks to all our customers for their trust. Your money is in safe hands with us. We are financially sound and have customer money protection with Swiss Travel Security (STS).
- We work with the best local providers. All accommodation and services are handpicked and tested by us.
- We have already successfully carried out over 100 photo tours at home and abroad.
- You travel away from mass tourism to selected destinations at the right time in the right place – in small groups or privately.
- You benefit from the know-how of our renowned photo guides. They usually live at the destination and know their region perfectly.