Photo tour Rügen
This photo tour takes you to the largest island of German, to Rügen. Surrounded by deep blue Baltic Sea, Rügen is considered the jewel of the Baltic coast. The charismatic Baltic Sea Island offers countless places with wonderful landscapes. Here, a unique mix of rugged cliffs, white bathing beaches, apart seaside resorts, deep forests and characteristic fishing villages are waiting to be photographed by you.
You will spend 5 nights in a selected accommodation in Göhren and discover the best photo locations of Rügen from there. In addition to the well-known highlights such as the pier in Sellin, the Colossus of Prora or the chalk cliffs, we will of course also be away from the touristy areas with our cameras.
Autumn is a particularly beautiful time on the island. Peace and originality return after the summer to Rügen and the island shows itself in a red-yellow colour frenzy. Changing light moods and autumn storms can also provide an exciting spectacle on the lonely beaches and coasts.
On this Rügen photo tour we count, as usual, on local know-how. You are on the road with professional landscape photographer Nicolas Alexander Otto. Alex knows Rügen very well and will take you to the best and most beautiful photo spots on the island. He smoothly adjusts guiding by the respective level of knowledge of the participants, and also likes to share his technical tricks in photography. So not only photographing on location, but also pre- and post-processing is an important part of this photo tour.
Join us on this unforgettable photography trip to Rügen to take your photography to the next level and expand your portfolio with great photos of the Baltic Sea Island.
Photographic highlights on the photo tour Rügen
- Experience Rügen in autumn during the off-season and encounter the diverse island far away from the tourist crowds. You can capture the original beauty and unique nature of the island completely relaxed with the camera.
- The still warm Baltic Sea gives Rügen a longer autumn with mild sea air. The island shows itself in autumn in a red-yellow colour frenzy. Autumn storms also provide a great spectacle on the lonely beaches and coasts. Changeable weather delivers exciting light moods.
- In addition to the well-known Rügen highlights such as the pier in Sellin, the Colossus of Prora or the chalk cliffs, you will also be on the road with your camera away from the touristically developed areas and discover exciting insider photo locations.
- On this Rügen photo tour you will be guided by professional landscape photographer Nicolas Alexander Otto. Alex is a multi-award-winning German landscape photographer. He knows Rügen very well and will guide you to the most photogenic spots on the island.
- You will also learn how to create checklists for landscape photography and learn to use various tools and aids for location scouting and pre-planning. Filter photography is an important part of this photo tour. Photo editing techniques including image reviews will take part on this tour.
- You will stay in a comfortable and stylish hotel in an idyllic location with stunning views of the island and the sea. During your stay you will enjoy excellent and regional food (half board).
Price & Services
29.October – 03. November 2023
CHF 2‘790.- | Price per person in a double room
CHF 2’990.- | Price per person in a single room
Included in the price
Not included in the price
Combine the photo tour Rügen with the tour to Saxon Switzerland
The photo tours “Photo trip Rügen” and “Saxon Switzerland” are timed to each other and can be optimally combined. These two tours together give an incomparable insight into two of the most beautiful regions of Germany. A real treat for all who love to photograph landscapes and nature.
When booking both tours, you benefit from a combination discount of CHF 200 per person.
Read more about the photo trip Saxon Switzerland.
What our client say
Day 1 – Meeting point Berlin airport
Tag 2 – 5 - On the road in Rügen
Tag 6 – End of the photo tour
Optional combination with Saxon Switzerland