Tenerife Sea to Summit
Tenerife Photo Tour
Tenerife with its rugged coastal landscapes with its black rocks offers unique motives for long time exposures and the play with water and stones. In the Teide National Park, cooled lava fields and exciting rock formations in the middle of unique vegetation create exciting compositions.
The Canary Islands are located far in the south of Europe, which is why the centre of the Milky Way is almost as high up in the sky as in the southern hemisphere of the earth.
During the photo workshop Tenerife, you will take pictures in the best light moods. That means we are on the road in the early morning and late afternoon and mostly take pictures around sunrise, sunset, dusk and at night for milky way photography.
In between we have time for picture reviews, tutorials and of course, as befits southern Europe, a siesta!
This Tenerife Photo Tour offers extraordinary highlights!
- Grandiose coastal landscapes and sea bays, lava plains, volcanic craters and lunar landscapes in the high mountains, deep green valleys, vineyards, and laurel rainforests provide a colourful variety of photo motives
- Impressive Teide National Park up in the mountains – thanks to low light pollution a paradise for night photography
- Impressive night sky with stars and milky way (depending on weather)
- Countless possibilities to experiment with grey, polarizing and gradient filters
- You will stay t in beautiful and comfortable hotels not far from the photo locations
- Individual coaching and support by the photo workshop leader
8 – 15 May 2021
CHF 2‘940.- | Price per person sharing (double occupancy)
CHF 3‘290.- | Price per person in a single room*
Included in the price
Not included in the price
What our clients say
Monika & Hans
Jenny and Fabio carried out an exciting and photographically impressive journey with excellent organisation and almost loving on-site support in a region that is not yet photographically well known. And we returned home with many impressive photos. This will certainly not be our last trip with Amazing Views. A very big thank you.
Absolutely professionally planned and organized and at the same time the necessary relaxed atmosphere for an unforgettable trip! I would recommend it to anyone who really wants to make progress.
Day 1 – Arrival in Tenerife
Day 2 and 3 – Santa Cruz surroundings
Day 4 – Continue to Vilaflor
Day 5 to 7 – On the road in the region of El Teide
Day 8 – Journey home