Photo Tour Switzerland
On this photo tour we will take you to some of the best photography locations that Switzerland has to offer. You will photograph the world-famous Matterhorn and the iconic Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau mountains in the Bernese Oberland. You will also visit typical Swiss villages and idyllic valleys as well as two of Switzerland’s most beautiful cities – Lucerne and Zurich.
Over the past eight years, we have conducted more than 400 photography tours in many beautiful parts of the world and held over 300 workshops in Switzerland. We are now very excited to use all the knowledge we gained in the past years and offer an international photography tour in our home country. Of course, there is no other place we know better than Switzerland!
On this Amazing Switzerland Photo Tour you can benefit from our detailed local knowledge. You can be certain that we show you the best Swiss highlights as well as some of our favourite insider spots.
This tour will definitely offer you unforgettable amazing views in Switzerland. We will make sure during this week that you travel back home with a great portfolio of dream pictures from Switzerland.
This Swiss Photo Tour offers extraordinary highlights!
- Enjoy spectacular scenery and Switzerland’s unique mountain panorama: Matterhorn, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
- Take unique photos in wild, romantic valleys, at the shore of crystal-clear lakes and next to roaring waterfalls.
- Visit idyllic mountain villages in the famous Swiss regions Bernese Oberland and Valais and take fantastic pictures.
- The historic cities of Lucerne and Zurich with their winding streets, lakeside promenades and picturesque squares offer countless photo opportunities. We guide you to the best of them.
- Take pictures of the imposing night sky with stars and Milky Way (depending on weather).
- Benefit from our outstanding local knowledge: Our photography tour guides are professional photographers from Switzerland and will bring you to the best photo spots at the right time. Our photo guides will be at your side with advice and support during the photo tour.
Price & Services
09 – 16 September 2024
4’290.- | Price per person sharing (double occupancy)
4’880.- | Price per person in a single room
Included in the price
Not included in the price
What our clients say
Zermatt offers the perfect backdrop to showcase the majestic Matterhorn, be it at night framed by a fantastic starry sky or as a reflection in one of the mountain lakes. Thanks to the excellent organisation, you stay quite close to the photo spots and have relatively short distances - but due to the altitude, you should be in a bit of shape. The workshop continued to impress with its small group size, accompanied by two professional photographers. Thank you for two very impressive days.
After having my camera almost unused for few months in the cupboard, I was lucky enough to attend the Zermatt workshop with Amazing Views. Jennifer and Mel's friendly and helpful nature, the spectacular surroundings and the great motifs around the Matterhorn made this workshop a super experience for me, from which I took a lot with me and learned a lot. Also that is possible to get great landscape pictures even when conditions are not ideal and the Matterhorn once again prefers to hide in the clouds 😉 I really liked the fact that the workshop was very comprehensive about camera settings and the use of filters, landscape photography, night photography, RAW development and image processing. Mel and Jenny were always there with an open ear and advice and support. These were intensive and incredibly instructive days in beautiful surroundings, from which I took a lot with me and hope that we will see each other again soon at a workshop.
Day 1 – From Zurich to Zermatt
Day 2 – Zermatt
Day 3 – From Zermatt to Lauterbrunnen Valley
Days 4 - 5 – Meiringen and Rosenlaui
Day 6 – Lucerne
Day 7 - Zurich
Day 8 - End of photo tour