Tiger, Taj & Temple
Photo Tour India
This unique photo tour combines fantastic opportunities to photograph tigers in the wild and visit some of India’s iconic highlights.
Ranthambore National Park offers currently the best opportunities to observe and photograph tigers and other wildlife in India. The photo tour takes place in the end of February. From our point of view the ideal travel time for tiger watching. The dry season is already in full swing. This increases the chances of tiger sightings. At this time of the year the light is still nice and soft in the early morning and late afternoon and it is also not unbearably hot like in April and May.
The attractive program also includes a visit to the impressive Taj Mahal in Agra and the “Pink City” Jaipur with its lively bazaars, colourful squares and impressive forts. Another highlight of this tour is a visit to Varanasi, the oldest city in India and the cosmic centre of Hinduism. You will have a chance to photograph colourful and radiant Hindu ceremonies on the banks of the river, impressive portraits of Sadhus and pilgrims and to take a boat trip on the holy river Ganges.
This India Photo Tour offers extraordinary highlights!
- This tour combines extensive wildlife viewing opportunities with beautiful nature and vibrant cities.
- Observe and photograph the king of the jungle, the tiger, and other animals such as leopards, sloth bears, and many more in the beautiful animal kingdom Ranthambore National Park.
- 3 full days game drives. Spend three full days in the National Park and maximize the chance of great sightseeing.
- Only 2 guests per safari vehicle in Ranthambore National Park!
- Experience the impressive Taj Mahal and photograph it during sunrise and sunset in the most beautiful light.
- Dive into the lively and vibrant “Pink City” Jaipur and visit colourful bazaars, impressive forts and stately palaces. You will be thrilled.
- Experience the impressive pilgrimage streams and radiant Hindu ceremonies at the holy river Ganges in Varanasi.
- Accompanied by Amazing Views and very experienced local professional photographers, safari guides and naturalists.
On this photo tour you will also be accompanied by a local photo guide. Benefit from their profound know-how, both of them will be at your side with advice and support. You will bring home fantastic pictures from India.
Our local guide has a lot of experience in dealing with photographers and knows how to put the photo motives in the best light. You will also benefit from local guides, naturalists and rangers.
5 March – 17 March 2022
CHF 9’350.- | Price per person sharing (double occupancy)
CHF 10’340.- | Price per person (single occupancy)
Included in the Price
Not included in the Price
What our clients say
A beautiful country with open, friendly and sociable people. There were so many new impressions and photo motives every day that after a short time the everyday life seemed far away. Jenny and the local tour guide organized everything super and showed us participants many beautiful places and it allowed us to concentrate on the situation and on taking pictures. A great trip with Amazing Views through Myanmar, I can only recommend it to everyone!
Jürgen & Sonja
We found Jenny’ s kind, calm & competent support, Organization of the buses and hotels very good. Also, the 2 days with the friendly, dedicated professional photographers gave us a lot. The golden rock was overwhelming, also because we had 2 days’ time. Unforeseen encounters with a village festival or the nuns were impressive.
Myanmar is definitely worth a trip for a photographer. For the duration of the tour the number of stops is appropriate and there is enough time for taking pictures. The people are great - if you give them a smile, you will get a smile back. I hope that it will stay like that. The group size with a maximum of 8 people is also perfect for taking pictures with the local photo professionals. An absolute highlight is the balloon flight over Bagan, simply unforgettable.
Extensive journey. Impressive were not only the buildings and nature, but above all the friendly, open and sociable people. Exciting were also the two days with local professional photographers, who gave insights into their work. The active teaching on the second day was also instructive and stimulating.
Day 1 – Arrival to Delhi
Day 2 – Vibrant Delhi
Day 3 – Fabulous Taj Mahal
Day 4 – From Agra to Ranthambore
Day 5 to 8 – Ranthambore National Park
Day 9 and 10 – Jaipur the "Pink City"
Day 11 – From Jaipur to Varanasi
Day 12 – Along the Ganges
Day 13 – End of the photo tour