Photo Tour Antartica
Antarctica is a unique destination that cannot be compared to any other place. The pristine beauty of the landscape and the unique wildlife of the region are breath-taking. The elements rule here, which makes exploring the vast white continent a very special adventure. On the seventh continent, it almost feels like being on another planet.
On this Antarctica photo tour, we will be able to capture great photos of the special landscape, ice and glaciers and, with a bit of luck, penguins, seabirds and seals.
On our Antarctica photography tour, we are travelling on one of the smallest expedition ships in the region. This expedition is completely focused on photography. With like-minded people and enough time, we go in search of the best light and exceptional sightings. The expedition is led by experienced photographers.
Join us for an unforgettable journey to Antarctica and collect lasting memories and spectacular photos.
Photographic highlights of the Antarctica Photo Tour
- The landscapes and wildlife in Antarctica are spectacular.
- The chances are very good to photograph wildlife such as penguins, seabirds and seals.
- For our photography tour to Antarctica, we are travelling on one of the smallest expedition ships. It is specialised for photographers and the expedition is therefore all about being in the right place at the right time.
- The Antarctica photo tour is led by a team of professional photographers with many years of Arctic and Antarctic experience. Be inspired by the best photographers in the area. Under their guidance, you are sure to bring home dream images from Antarctica.
- You benefit from a small group for Antarctica with a familiar atmosphere.
What our clients say