Photo Tour Ireland Autumn
Discover wild and romantic Ireland in autumn. You will travel during the rut of the stags and visit some of the most beautiful landscapes of the island. You have a chance to take exciting wildlife shots and incomparable landscape shots with autumn colours. This tour offers an exceptional experience for nature photographers who enjoy both wildlife and landscape photography.
We will take you to the most beautiful spots in the rugged and lonely area of southwestern County Kerry, as well as in the impressive region of Wicklow County on the east coast. Epic landscapes with ever-changing weather and light moods await you. With a little luck you will also have a chance to photograph deer in various places. The photo motives which Ireland has to offer, let the heart of every photography and nature enthusiast beat faster.
As for all our tours, also for this Ireland photo tour we count on local know-how. Our Irish professional landscape photographer Bernard Geraghty knows the island very well and will guide you to the best and most beautiful photo spots, even those that are remote and still an insider tip.
Nature in Ireland demands flexibility as weather conditions can change rapidly. The program is therefore constantly adapted to the conditions to get the best out of each day.
This Photo Tour Ireland Autumn offers extraordinary highlights!
- This tour combines a chance to photograph the rut of the stags with some of the most beautiful landscapes of Ireland in autumn colours.
- Ireland’s fickle and ever-changing weather leads to fantastic light moods and dramatic shots.
- The wild and rugged beauty of Ireland will inspire you. You can expect wild and romantic landscapes, fairy-tale autumnal forests, impressive mountain scenery, tranquil valleys, and picturesque lakes and much more.
- The tour takes place during the rut of the stags. With a little luck you will capture exciting wildlife pictures against the incomparably beautiful background of autumnal Ireland.
- Killarney is one of the most scenic corners of the Emerald Isle with spectacular views, unspoilt natural landscapes, castles and quaint villages. The area around Wicklow is known for its high mountain ranges, rolling hills, dark mountain lakes & enchanted forests.
- Accompanied and intensively supported by the Irish professional landscape photographer Bernard Geraghty. Bernard knows the island very well and will guide you to the best and most beautiful photo spots, even those that are remote and still considered an insider tip.
- You will stay overnight in beautiful and comfortable hotels not far from the photo locations.
- Small group with a maximum of 6 participants, supervised by two professional photographers.
30 October – 5 November 2021
CHF 2‘940.- | Price per person sharing (double occupancy)
CHF 3‘290.- | Price per person in a single room
Included in the price
Not included in the price
Day 1 – Arrival to Ireland and drive to County Kerry, Killarney
Day 2 and 3 – On the road in Killarney
Day 4 and 5 – Wicklow
Day 6 – Dublin & Tollymore Nature Park
Day 7 – End of the photo trip